4/9/13

Glasses On !


Hi,guys!

When GlassesUSA.com reached out to me with the idea of making eyeglasses post, I was glad. I don't think we pay much attention to the health to our eyes.Do you know that 60% of all adults wear eyeglasses? And I'm one of them.When I'm working ( soon to be dentist ) or I'm on my laptop, I always wear protection. Besides, the sun is dangerous not only for our skin, but also to our eyes. When I was a kid, wearing glasses and braces at the same time was so damaging for my confidence. It's so cool that now there so many option about eyewear. At GlassesUSA.com you can find glasses that are not just helpful, but fashionable too. They have sunglasses and prescription glasses , too. And they are also cheap eyeglasses , so you can have several different frames to accessorize and complete your outfits. Besides their high quality frames and lenses, they also offer a 110% lowest price guarantee and a 100% satisfaction guarantee along with a generous refer-a-friend program. Additionally, you can stay up-to-date on all GlassesUSA happenings through their Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/glassesusa) and their Twitter feed (@GlassesUSA). 

And the best thing is that you can use the new Virtual Mirror feature to see how the different frames fits you.I had so much fun playing around with this feature! Just check bellow to see me in some of their frames: Muse Rocco Blue, College Brown, Muse Waldo Grainy, iSee 727 Red, Muse Kelsey Purple. 


Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10
Also, feel free to check out their Sales & Coupons page for current site-wide deals :)
  
      



25 comments:

  1. Great ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain, i like Glasses in black. Nice post. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all models
    kiss and happy day
    vendy

    NEWS ON MY BLOG:
    follow me on:
    the simple life of rich people blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This helps a lot finding the best design and shape!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving these and funny enough I'm actually looking to buy some new frames this month that aren't too expensive, as my contacts are usually my "eyes" of choice. Thanks for sharing the site, I'll definitely be checking it out!

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love those bright blue glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing :)

    http://stylestarmjonas.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your lovely comment!

    Check out my latest LONDON post to get some spring inspirations!
    Kiss Alena


    FashionFlirt

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing purposes! good sense of good taste
    i stay here hope youll follow me back <3

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey I like all of but blue and pink are the most! :)
    Loves
    http://www.sinemspinkdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the last glasses you try!I've to try them too!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha I like the round ones on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look pretty with all models!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh thanks so much for sharing! I really need a new pair of frames. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im definitely in the market for a new pair of glasses! xx

    http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool glasses!

    http://bjwsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The glasses are cool! Do check out my blog!
    beautifulyetassertive.blogspot..com

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is perfect!! :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need new glasses too!*
    Perfection!*

    xXx

    luxachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, how exciting that you're getting Lasik this Saturday! I can't wait to hear all about it! I will definitely check Firmoo out, since I badly need to update my glasses.

    sunglasses for women | sunglasses for men

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love wooden sunglasses because these type of sunglasses are very uniqueness and looking very good. These are so fashionable for everyone who loves to wear unique sunglasses.

    Visit the website and get more information => Daily Boutique Deals

    ReplyDelete
  23. This site is good because they give us a new thing and new ideas and new topic how good all of they are we should appreciate them because of these good thing. . I know something information, to know you can click here
    Lawn services brisbane
    Pressure Cleaning Brisbane

    ReplyDelete